Finalmente nos fuimos de vacaciones, increible pero cierto. Y como no disponiamos de mucho tiempo, Honeylandia fue el lugar escogido. Todos nos divertimos muchisimo como era de esperarse. Ni las largas colas ni el cansancio nos amilanaron.
Como dice Ximena: Mama, me gusta mucho Honeylandia! Quiero regresar a Honeylandia!
Solo tengo una objecion. Honeylandia se hace llamar "the happiest place on earth" y la verdad no concuerdo con eso. Para mi "the happiest place on earth is my home".
We definitely need to catch up - I try to have Bryson translate your stories for me, because the blog translation never seems right on :) However, I can tell from the pics you had a fabulous time at Disneyland - or Honeylandia?! We are taking the kids to Disney World for their spring break...we are so excited, now if I can just remember to get the rooms so we won't be sleeping in the car!
ResponderEliminar