This is really a beautiful photo of all of you - but Jacob could not get over that you were on the railroad tracks! When I hung it up & he first saw it, he exclaimed "MOM! What are they doing on the tracks?" We've brainwashed him here in the city to never - EVER - go near the tracks so he just could not get over that you were standing on something so dangerous! Which now I do wonder - are these tracks not used often, or how did you know which ones to use for the picture...you know, to be sure you were safe?! :) Merry Christmas!
This is really a beautiful photo of all of you - but Jacob could not get over that you were on the railroad tracks! When I hung it up & he first saw it, he exclaimed "MOM! What are they doing on the tracks?" We've brainwashed him here in the city to never - EVER - go near the tracks so he just could not get over that you were standing on something so dangerous! Which now I do wonder - are these tracks not used often, or how did you know which ones to use for the picture...you know, to be sure you were safe?! :) Merry Christmas!
ResponderEliminar